Thursday 7 June 2007

Privacy is over

I noticed a slight blister on the back of my left heel this morning. It's the first blister I've got since I started training for the Nakasendo walk. I figure it's either because I haven't worn shoes for over four weeks, or because the $30 trekking socks I bought the other day are worthless pieces of shit.

The wiki is now public! For a glimpse into the feverish minds of two people crazy enough to contemplate walking from Kyoto to Tokyo and doing some art along the way, and to find out how many pairs of socks Erik plans on taking, head over to kisokaido2007 now!

No training today, but I did mow the lawns. Must have walked a couple of hundred metres at least. Rain on the way. Got the Gore-Tex jacket out and tried it on over of my new jumper. Snug as a rug. Bring it on.

Distance walked today: 0km
Total distance walked since blog began: 83.7km

No comments: