Monday 25 June 2007

No turning back

Erik and I had a long and fruitful Skype session this afternoon during which we discussed shoes, airline tickets, ideas for the art project, various medical issues, and cones.

I heard from a little birdie that JAL have no plans for the time being to issue any special airfares, so I've decided to go ahead and book flights at JAL's normal fare, which is still cheaper than Air New Zealand and allows me to travel "open jaw", flying from Christchurch to Kansai via Auckland on the way there, and from Narita to Christchurch direct on the way back. I'd been toying with flying in at least one direction on Jetstar, but after reading this and hearing other stories about Jetstar canceling or rescheduling flights at the last moment, I've decided it's not worth the hassle.

Distance walked yesterday: 5.2km
Distance walked today; 3km
Total distance walked since blog began: 140km

No comments: