Monday 11 June 2007

100km!

It was a classic Christchurch winter's day today: frosty to start with but beautifully fine with a light northeasterly breeze blowing. After finishing off some work, I headed into town just after 11am and dropped off my new Line 7 trousers at the tailor's for turning up. I then grabbed some lunch and stopped off at Bivouac to take a look at an Osprey Aether 60 backpack. They only had the Emerald in my size (medium), but I tried it on and liked it so much I had them order the Sunburst for me. I reckon it'll go nicely with the Fatigue Green cargo pants. And with a red clown nose on I could do a nice impersonation of a traffic light. I came back via Barrington's shopping mall, arriving home just before 2pm.

Distance walked today: 9.7km
Total distance walked since blog began: 104km

No comments: