Thursday 28 June 2007

Flights booked!

Well, the flights are booked. I'll be jetting into Kansai International Airport on Saturday 20 October and possibly spending the night in Osaka before heading to Kyoto the following day to meet up with Erik (if he turns up, that is).

According to the latest schedule as detailed on the wiki, we'll be arriving in Tokyo on Tuesday 13 November, hopefully to be greeted by a mob of cheering fans as we stroll through Nihonbashi in our clown suits (clown noses optional). I fly out from Narita International Airport on Saturday 17 November, so that gives me a few days to unwind in Tokyo before heading home.

I'm afraid there hasn't been a lot of walking, or blogging, going on this week. To be honest my mind's been occupied with other things. Hopefully I'll have time over the weekend to do a decent bit of training.

Distance walked the day before yesterday: 3km
Distance walked yesterday: 0km
Distance walked today: 0km
Total distance walked since blog began: 143km

No comments: