Tuesday 10 July 2007

Repercussions

My legs were a bit sore from the hill climb the other day, plus I had quite a bit of work to get through, so apart from journeying to the letterbox and back, I stayed inside the entire day today. I did have time to do some more map folding (I'm over half way to Tokyo already!), plus I booked my accommodation in Osaka for the night of my arrival in Japan on October 20 and in Kyoto for the following two nights.

I spoke to Erik yesterday and again today. He's agreed to take some time to think about my 126 words. He also wrote some nice things about me on his blog yesterday, which prompted me to suggest my role in the Kisokaido art project could be as his muse.

Distance walked today: 0km
Total distance walked since blog began: 217.2km
Days left until launch of Kisokaido Project: 103

No comments: