Saturday 29 September 2007

Tired legs

For some reason my legs felt quite tired from around the 15km mark of today's walk, a slightly truncated version of the walk of death. Maybe it was because I had only one piece of toast for breakfast. Or maybe it was because I left my water bottle at home and ended up buying a bottle of sparking water by mistake. Or maybe it was the weather (on the warm side at 19 degrees). Whatever the reason, it didn't do the confidence any good. But at least I made it. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

Distance walked today: 29.7km
Distance walked on Thursday: 3km
Total distance walked since blog began: 706.5km
Days left until launch of Kisokaido Project: 24

1 comment:

Erik said...

just a few more weeks...

hydration is key. eating is also crucial. please hydrate and eat!

talk to you soon!

you go!