Friday 19 October 2007

Wish me luck

Well, there's no turning back. Tomorrow morning I fly to Auckland, and then on to Japan. A night in Osaka and two in Kyoto (where I'm meeting Erik), then on 23 October we're off on the first leg of our journey to Tokyo - on foot.

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to blog while we're on the road. Probably not very often at all. You can find out roughly where we'll be on any given day (all going to plan) by checking the schedule on the wiki. I'll be keeping a written diary, and of course taking lots of photos, so even if this blog isn't updated regularly you'll be able to read a full account of the walk once I get back. Plus there's the art to look forward to!

That's about it for now. To those of you looking forward to the thrilling conclusion of A spiritual (?) journey, I'm afraid you'll have to wait till late November.

Bye for now
The Walking Fool

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, and watch out for those bears ;-)

Anonymous said...

gah, the above is from kerry